We knew it would warm up in Belmont eventually, and it's about this point in the summer your kids are looking for something to do to cool off and expend a bit of energy. The has just the thing to help you ease into the lazy days of summer--lap and recreational swim sessions at the pool.
Summer Swim Sessions
- Monday-Friday through August 3
- Lap Swim 12:00pm- 2:50 p.m.
- Recreational Swim – 1pm – 2:50 p.m.
- Carlmont High School, 1400 Alameda de las Pulgas
- $5 per person payable at pool. Discount passes: $45 for 10 visits, or $85 for 20 visits.
Note: Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information, contact the Carlmont Pool Office (650) 595-0210 ext. 3394 or the Belmont Parks and Recreation Department 650-595-7441, or click here.
Additionally, swim lessons are offered Monday - Friday, June 18-July 27. For class times and registration, go to www.belmont.gov Parks & Recreation.