are asking the public's help in tracking down suspects who broke into six cars early Sunday morning in the Hallmark neighborhood.
According to Lt. Pat Halleran of the Belmont Police Department the following vehicles were broken into:
- One vehicle in the 2500 block of Hallmark Drive (window smashed)
- Two vehicles in the 2500 block of Somerset Drive (windows smashed)
- One vehicle in the 2500 block of Sherborne Drive (window smashed)
- One vehicle on Haydon Court (unlocked)
- One vehicle on Highlands Court (unlocked)
All burglaries and thefts occurred overnight between Saturday evening and Sunday morning. In each case, the suspect(s) took a bag or other objects they could easily carry.
"We are working on some leads, but would like anyone to call us who might have information on this series of burglaries. I know that several of the homes in the area have security cameras and we would like anyone who has such a system to check it during that time frame for possible images relating to these burglaries," said Halleran.
Anyone with information on these suspects or this series of crimes, is asked to call Belmont Police at 650-595-7400 or the Belmont Crime Tip Line at 650-598-3000.