Here's the editor's list of things that really bugged her this year. Feel free to add your own in the comment section below:
1. Half-sheeted paper towels...I really just want a full sheet to dry my hands
2. People who order overly complicated coffee drinks....this might be a tea-drinker's bias, but why am I always in line behind these people?
3. Ralston Avenue traffic.....need I say more?
4. Black Friday on Wednesday AND Thursday
5. That song by Phillip Phillips....it's a good song--but please, once, maybe twice a day tops
6. People who already have their Christmas trees up
7. The ba-zillion catalogs that stuff my mailbox daily, and from which I will order absolutely nothing
8. Special tools used just to lift a turkey out of the pan....come on
9. Political ads (I know, the election is over, but yet, they linger)
10. Dogs in strollers
Okay, now it's your turn....let it rip!