The Neighborhood Associations of Belmont will host its final Candidates' Forum at Nesbit Elementary School Wed., Oct. 16 to help Belmont residents become better acquainted for those running for Belmont Redwood Shores School District board of trustees.
According to a spokesperson for the Neighborhoods Associations, the forum's moderator will be Erika Staufenbiel, a recent NDNU. Staufenbiel, a Belmont resident since 2011 works as corporate operations manager at RE/MAX Realty Group in San Mateo.
BRSSD School Board
Wednesday, October 16
Nesbit Elementary School Multipurpose Room, 500 Biddulph Way, Belmont
The association is made up of 10 individual neighborhood groups representing the various geographical regions of Belmont:
- Belmont Heights Civic Improvement Association
- Central Neighborhood Association
- Cipriani Neighborhood Association
- Downtown Neighborhood Association of Belmont (DNAB)
- Farallon Homeowner Association
- Homeview Neighborhood Association
- McDougal Neighborhood Association
- Plateau-Skymont Neighborhood Association
- Sterling Downs Neighborhood Association
- Western Hills Neighborhood Association
Organizers say all participating candidates will be given time to introduce themselves and respond to questions from the audience.
Light refreshments will be provided, and all are welcome to join us for this free event.
Childcare for the Oct. 16 forum will be available through Footsteps Childcare for $5/child. (With minimum of 10 children. Children must be potty-trained, and a minimum of 10 children are needed to provide this service.) To confirm childcare availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650-489-5686 at least 24 hours in advance to confirm child care availability.
Candidates running for BRSSD board of trustees are: