The Bay Area is known for its exceptional seafood restaurants, so when one spot captures 41 percent of the vote in our , it's worth noting. In Belmont, the restaurant chosen by Patch users for its great seafood was located at 600 Ralston Ave.
The Iron Gate came in second with 34 percent of the votes. On Sunday we'll post the top vote getters from other Peninsula Patch cities so be sure and check back.
Here's a bit more about from the Patch business directory:
For more than 15 years, Chinese Village Seafood Restaurant has been serving very delicious Dim Sum. The restaurant is a past winner of the Best Dim Sum on the Peninsula Award. Salt water tanks display fresh seafood for diners' choosing. The restaurant has a large banquet room, separate from the dining room, to accommodate large groups.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 10:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Dim Sum, fresh seafood
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fun, Romantic
Next week's poll: Best Place for Mother's Day Brunch!