Valentine's Day is going to leave a few people in San Carlos and Belmont with some extra sparkle in their lives—and on their fingers.
If you get engaged today, you'll want to find a creative way to share the news with your family and friends.
What you may not know is that you can break the good news right here on Patch.
Our announcements section lets you post free updates about engagements, weddings, births and graduations, right here on Patch. You can upload your cute engagement pics and post the link on your Facebook page. Your friends and family can even leave you congratulatory comments as a lasting reminder of your exciting news.
You can also post announcements if you're trying to raise money for a fundraiser, publicize an award you or your organization has won, or if you want to remember a loved one through an obituary.
All are free on Patch, and if you send an email to email@example.com when you upload your announcement, I will feature it on the home page. What better way to let the world know your news?
Here are step-by-step instructions:
- Make sure you're logged into your Patch account.
- Go to the announcements page.
- Click on the green box on the top right corner of the page where it says, "Add an Announcement."
- Fill in your information on the announcement form.
- Add photos by clicking on "Upload Photos and Videos."
- To post your announcement, scroll to the bottom of the form and click on "Post my Announcement."
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to make sure your announcement runs on the home page.
Don’t be left out of the conversation taking place in Belmont:
Sign up for Belmont Patch's daily newsletter
"Like" us on Facebook
"Follow" us on Twitter
Want to share your opinions with the Belmont? Start your own blog.
Don’t be left out of the conversation taking place in San Carlos:
Sign up for San Carlos's daily newsletter
"Like us" on Facebook
"Follow us" on Twitter
Want to share your opinions with San Carlos? Start your own blog.